- Jasmine: Ariel, you're not a collector's item. You're a child's plaything. You. Are. A FEMALE!
- Ariel: For how much longer? One more rip and Darby's done with me. And what do I do then, Jasmine, huh? You tell me!
- Jasmine: Somewhere in that mer tail is a girl who taught me that life is only worth living if you're being loved by a kid. And I traveled all this way to rescue that girl, because I believed her.
- Ariel: Well, you wasted your time.
(Jasmine feeling disappointed and defeated, finally gives up on Ariel.)
- Jasmine: Let's go, everyone.
- Gidget: What about Ariel?
- Jasmine: She's not coming with us.
- Cera: But, Darby's coming home tonight.
- Jasmine: Then we better make sure we're there waiting for her.
(Jasmine starts to walk towards the air vent along with the other females, including Yum Yum, who are all sad about Ariel leaving them and not coming home with them. Jasmine stands outside the air vent to look at Ariel one last time.)
- Ariel: I don't have a choice, Jasmine. This is my only chance.
- Jasmine: To do what, Ariel? Watch kids from behind glass and never be loved again? Some life.
(Ariel sees that Fairy Godmother isn't in her box. She and Rain and Aladdin suddenly hear a screwing noise and turn to see Fairy Godmother using her wand to screw the grate back in.)
- Aladdin: Fairy Godmother?!
- Ariel: You're out of your box!
- Fairy Godmother: I tried reasoning with you, Ariel. But you keep forcing me to take extreme measures.
(Ariel suddenly realized that Fairy Godmother was the one who really made her arm come off.)
- Ariel: Wait a minute. You made my arm come off, not Aladdin!
- Fairy Godmother: Look, we have an eternity to spend together at the museum. Let's not start off by pointing fingers, shall we?
- Ariel: You really are a witch, aren't you?
- Aladdin: Fairy Godmother, this isn't fair!
- Fairy Godmother: Fair?! I'll tell you what's not fair! Spending a lifetime on a dime store shelf, watching every other female character be sold. Well, finally, my waiting has paid off, and no hand me down mermaid princess is gonna mess it up for me now!
(Ariel, realizing she and the others are in danger runs back the the air vent and calls for her friends in the duct for help.)
- Ariel: Jasmine. Help! Jasmine! Guys!
- Fairy Godmother: It's too late, Ariel! That silly Princess Jasdumb can't help you.
- Ariel: (angrily) Her name is Princess Jasmine!
- Fairy Godmother: Whatever. Always hated those upstart Arabian Princesses.