As their next mission assigned to them by Gennai, the Digi-Squad and the whole expanding gang of other heroes including their new allies, Alakazam and DeeDee, joins five lion robots and their pilots along with the Ultra Brothers as they all team up to defend Planet Arus and the rest of the entire universe against the evil forces of King Zarkon and Prince Lotor of Planet Doom, as well as the Saurians (members of the Disney Villains), Mephilas, Zarab, Yapool and their fellow aliens and monsters.
Mentors and Supporting Allies
Digital World (also known as Planet Digimon)
Nebula M78 (also known as the Land of Light or Planet Ultra)
- Tom Fahn
- Kirk Thornton
- Tifanie Christun
- Jeff Nimoy
- Anna Garduno
- R. Martin Klein
- Laura Summer
- Edie Mirman
- Mike Reynolds
- Chika Sakamoto as Agumon
- Through Garfiled1990's make-believe, the animation sequences of the characters from Viva Piñata, 9 (Tim Burton film) and the Ultra series is produced by select Japanese studios. But Gizmo from Gremlins is animated by Warner Bros. Animation.
- Digimon: Digital Monsters (Digimon Adventure), Digimon Fusion and Samurai Pizza Cats belongs to Saban Entertainment and Bandai.
- Voltron: Defender of the Universe belongs to World Events Productions and Toei Animation.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Pyramid of Light belongs to Warner Bros. Pictures, 4Kids Entertainment, Studio Gallop and NAS.
- Mighty Ducks: The Animated Series, Kingdom Hearts, Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil and The Little Mermaid (TV series) belongs to Disney.
- Ultraman, Ultraseven, The Return of Ultraman and Ultraman Ace belongs to Tsuburaya Productions.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987 TV series) belongs to Mirage Studios and Surge Licensing.
- Viva Piñata (TV series) belongs to 4Kids Entertainment, Rare and Bardel Entertainment.
- Pandalian and Cardcaptor Sakura belongs to Funimation Productions and Nelvana.
- Gremlins belongs to Warner Bros. Pictures, Amblin Entertainment and Steven Spielberg.
- Casper the Friendly Ghost belongs to Paramount Pictures' Famous Studios, Harvey Comics and Hanna-Barbera.
- The Adventures of T-Rex and Gadget & the Gadgetinis belongs to DIC Entertainment.
- 9 belongs to Focus Features, Bazelevs Animation, Relativity Media, Starz Animation and Tim Burton.
- Alakazam the Great belongs to American International Pictures and Toei Animation.