The antilopine kangaroo (Macropus antilopinus), sometimes called the antilopine wallaroo or the antilopine wallaby, is a species of macropod found in northern Australia: in Cape York Peninsula in Queensland, the Top End of the Northern Territory, and the Kimberley region of Western Australia. It is a locally common, gregarious grazer. The name antilopine means antelope-like. The antilopine kangaroo is sometimes referred to as the 'antilopine wallaroo', but in behaviour and habitat is more similar to the red and grey kangaroos. The antilopine kangaroo is one of a few macropods to display sexual dimorphism, with the male being mostly a reddish colour above, and females being considerably greyer. It is one of the largest macropods, being only slightly smaller than the red kangaroo (Macropus rufus) and the eastern grey kangaroo (Macropus giganteus).
- It played Shaquille O'Neal in The Animal Movie (NatureRules1 Version)
- They played Percy and Li'l Peas in WildlifeTales
- It played Fflewddur Fflam in The Black Cauldron (NatureRules1 Version)
- It played Walrus in Adeleine in Wonderland
- It played Sniper in Team Fortress 2 (NatureRules1 Style)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.