Baryonyx (Say it: bar-ee-AWN-ICKS) is a genus of carnivorous saurischian dinosaur first discovered in clay pits just south of Dorking, England, and later reported from fossils found in northern Spain and Portugal. It is known to contain only one species, Baryonyx walkeri. Its fossils have been recovered from formations dating from the Hauterivian to early Barremian stages of the early Cretaceous Period, around 130–125 million years ago.
- It played Nick Wilde in Prehistopia
- It played Glut the Shark in The Little Mer-Misty (NatureRules1 Version)
- It played Ricky Plesuski in Dinosaurs, Inc. (NatureRules1 Version)
- Jurassic Park Series (NatureRules1 Version) - It is played by Great Plains Wolf
- Pleistocene Park Series - It is played by Dinofelis
- North American Age series - It is played by Grizzly Bear
- Animal King (Dinosaur King) - It is played by Indian Gharial
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.