Belle is a large tank engine with water cannons who is part of the Search and Rescue Team.
Belle is a British Railways Standard Class 4 tank engine with added water cannons, brass bell, and electric headlamps on her bufferbeam and above her face.
Belle is painted royal blue with red and brass fittings. She has the number 6120 painted in gold and a crest consisting of a flame, two dolphins, and a crown painted on her sides. Her wheels are red with blue rims.
- Season 15 - Surprise, Surprise (cameo), Stuck on You (cameo), Big Belle and Kevin the Steamie (cameo)
- Season 16 - Ol' Wheezy Wobbles (cameo) and Muddy Matters (cameo)
- Season 17 - Too Many Fire Engines
- Season 18 - Spencer's VIP (cameo) and Millie and the Volcano (mentioned)
- Season 19 - Toad and the Whale, Wild Water Rescue (cameo) and Rocky Rescue
- 2011 - Big Belle (speaks in speech bubble only)
- 2012 - The Fat Controller's Bedtime Story (Issue 639), The Fat Controller's Bedtime Story (Issue 643), Big Belle (speaks in speech bubble only), and The Fat Controller's Bedtime Story (Issue 650)
- 2013 - Toby to the Rescue and Too Many Fire Engines!
- Teresa Gallagher (UK/US; fifteenth season onwards)
- Keiko Nemoto (Japan)
- Lena Meieran (Norway; fifteenth season only)
- Marianne Westby (Norway; Day of the Diesels onwards, excluding the seventeenth season)
- Marit Berg (Norway; seventeenth season only)
- Susa Saukko (Finland; Day of the Diesels onwards)
- Angela Quast (Germany; Day of the Diesels and fifteenth season)
- Monika Hein (Germany; King of the Railway onwards)
- Anna Gajewska (Poland)
- Blanche Ravalec (France and French speaking Canada)
- Mayra Arellano (Latin America)
- Talya Barkay (Israel)
- Marloes van den Heuvel (The Netherlands)
- Mercedes Espinosa (Spain)
- Corina Cernea (Romania)
- Olga Kuznetsova (Russia)
- Belle's name is French for "pretty", and references the bell on her boiler.
- Despite being voiced by the same actress in both the UK and US dubs, Teresa Gallagher gives Belle a different accent in the US dub as opposed to the UK dub.
- Percy: "I've never seen an engine do that before!"
- Thomas: "Yes, one that shoots water from her tanks!"
- Belle: "You must be Thomas and Percy. I'm Belle!"
- Percy: "You're big, Belle!"
- Thomas: "You're brave, Belle!"
- Belle: "I just want to be really useful!"
- Belle meets Thomas and Percy, "Day of the Diesels".
- Flynn: "Belle, you've already put out the fire. Why didn't you wait for me? I could've helped you!"
- Belle: "Fires are emergencies, Flynn. You know that. You can't wait if there's an emergency."
- Narrator: But Flynn was disappointed again!
- Belle: "Never mind, Flynn. It wasn't a very big fire."
- Flynn: "What you mean is you didn't need any help. You did it all by yourself!"
- Flynn gets jealous of Belle, "Too Many Fire Engines", seventeenth season.
- Wooden Railway
- Motor Road and Rail (Asia only)
- Take-n-Play (normal and talking)
- Wind-up (Japan and Australia only)
- Pocket Fantasy (discontinued)
- Boss (pullback; discontinued)
- Collectible Railway
- Push Along
- Capsule Collection (discontinued)
- Minis (Classic, DC Super Friends Batgirl and Raven; coming soon)
- Thomas and Friends Adventures (coming soon)