Perdita has forgotten her music homework, a song sheet with lyrics written in English and Spanish. Bendy must get it to school before school starts.
Characters Presenting On Bendy To The Rescue
- Spike (Rugrats)
- Captain Hook
- Garfield, Odie and Nermal
- Bob the Builder
- Jungle Jangs
- Rolly and Patch
- Theodore Tugboat
- Daisy The Cow
Bendy starts the episode where he tells the viewer that he is learning to speak Spanish. He tells the viewer that Perdita wrote a song to help Bendy learn some Spanish words and they meant in English.
Places In Episode
- Up and Down Jungle
- Bob the Builder’s Workshop
I Speak Spanish and English
- Bendy becomes the first character to start the episode.
- Bendy speaks some Spanish all by himself on his adventure, albeit only "Arriba (up)" and "Abajo (down)".
- Marie is only saying "Blast Off".
- This is the 2nd episode where Bendy stops Captain Hook alone.
- This is the last episode for the explorer wild animals.
- This is the 99th episode of the show.
- The I Speak Spanish and English Song, is a calypso song.
- Bendy does not ask for the help of Spike to find his way, simply because Bendy does not have his, or Two-Tone in his possesion.
- Bendy does do a Spike segment of his own, though.