- Benson: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!! YOU LAZY, NO-GOOD SLACKERS DRIVE ME NUTS!!!! CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME ONCE IN YOUR WORTHLESS LIVES?! 'CAUSE IF YOU DID, YOU'D SEE I'M TRYING TO TEACH YOU SOME SIMPLE RESPONSIBILITY, SOME PRIDE IN DOING A JOB WELL DONE!! BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW A JOB WELL DONE IF YOU PAID SOMEONE TO DO IT FOR YOU, AND EVEN THEN YOU'D SCREW IT ALL UP ON THE ACCOUNT THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN FOLLOW THE SIMPLEST OF INSTRUCTIONS, WORRYING MORE ABOUT LOOKING COOL THAN DOING YOUR JOB!!!!!!!!!
- Little Bill: (crying)
- Alice the Great: What happened, sweetie?
- Little Bill: Alice the Great, the gumball machine yelled at my ear! (cries harder)
- Alice the Great: BENSON!!!!!!!
- Benson: But, Alice the Great, I didn't mean---
- Alice the Great: No buts, Benson. You yelled at my grandson's ear. I'm calling Mordecai and Rigby in their house.
- Benson: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.