The black swan (Cygnus atratus) is a large waterbird, a species of swan which breeds mainly in the southeast and southwest regions of Australia. A New Zealand subspecies was apparently hunted to extinction by Māori, but the species was reintroduced to New Zealand in the 1860s. Within Australia they are nomadic, with erratic migration patterns dependent upon climatic conditions. Black swans are large birds with mostly black plumage and red bills. They are monogamous breeders that share incubation duties and cygnet rearing between the sexes.
- It played Ling Bouvier in The Simpsons (NatureRules1 Version)
- It played Aegisuchus witmeri in Animal King (Dinosaur King)
- It played Rivera in Australian Animals, Inc.
- It played Lucy Loud in The Waterfowl House
- It played Tess (Mermaid) in MerWaterfowl (2003)
- It played Mandy in Totally Waterfowl