Brachiosaurus is a genus of sauropod dinosaur from the Jurassic Morrison Formation of North America. It was first described by Elmer S. Riggs in 1903 from fossils found in the Grand River Canyon (now Colorado River) of western Colorado, in the United States. Riggs named the dinosaur Brachiosaurus altithorax, declaring it "the largest known dinosaur". Brachiosaurus had a disproportionately long neck, small skull, and large overall size, all of which are typical for sauropods. However, the proportions of Brachiosaurus are unlike most sauropods – the forelimbs were longer than the hindlimbs, which resulted in a steeply inclined trunk, and its tail was shorter in proportion to its neck than other sauropods of the Jurassic.
- It played Charlie in We Bare Dinosaurs (NatureRules1 and Samwei1234 Version) and We Bare Dinosaurs: The Movie (NatureRules1 and Samwei1234 Version)
- Jurassic Park Series (NatureRules1 Version), Animal Train (NatureRules1 Style), and Walking With Species- It is played by East African Bush Elephant
- Animal Train and AFRICAN ANIMAL - It is played by Giraffe
- AMERICAN ANIMAL - It is played by Camelops
- SERENGETI ANIMAL - It is played by East African Bush Elephant
- KALAHARI ANIMAL and SOUTH AFRICAN ANIMAL - It is played by South African Bush Elephant
Walking With Dinosaurs: A Natural History
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.