Brooke is the main protagonist in Brian and the Rise of Snow Queen.
She has long dark blue hair (which usually covers half her face), dark blue eyes, full pink lips, and a sculpted figure. Throughout the television animated film special, Brooke wears new outfit depending on the occasion: her most elaborate and iconic dress is a golden ball gown with a simply designed bodice, wrapped off-the-shoulder sleeves, long yellow opera gloves matching her outfit, a gold wide-hemmed floor-length skirt made of 8 triangular panels and a multiple-layered white petticoat with scalloped edging on the hemline, and yellow high-heeled boots. This is the dress she wears while sharing her meet up with the famous radical-writer Benedict Bancroft and along with Brian and the team of Formula One, they end up giving a concert to pay for the damage the Bancroft family's past.
- Melissa Gilbert - English
- Eleonora Prado - Brazilian Portuguese
- Claudia Nieto - Spanish
- Breno Silveira
- Gustavo Mico
- Denis Junior
- Her personality is similar to Crystal from Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders and Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
- She has a love interest of Breno Silveira.
- Her meet up with Benedict Bancroft is similar to Velma meets Ben Ravencroft.