Cast: (Don't Edit This!)
- Bear Kenai – Toothless (How To Train Your Dragon)
- Kenai – Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
- Koda – Spike (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Rutt and Tuke – Devon and Cornwall (Quest For Camelot)
- Denahi – Jak (Jak and Daxter)
- Sitka – Sly Cooper (Sly Cooper)
- Eagle Sitka – Pidgeotto (Pokémon)
- Tanana – Yubaba (Spirited Away)
- Tug – Elliott (Pete's Dragon)
- Foreign Language Bear – Mushu (Mulan)
- Male Lover Bear - Flame (Spyro: A Hero's Tail)
- Female Lover Bear – Ember (Spyro: A Hero's Tail)
- Wolly Mammoths – Mammoths (Ice Age)
- Caribou - Wildebeests (The Lion King)
- Koda's Mother – Cynder (The Legend of Spyro)
- Chipmunks - Chip and Dale (Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers)
- Old Lady Bear – Dragon (Shrek)
- Bears – Dragons (How to train your dragon)
- Bear Cubs - Dronkeys (Shrek 2)
- Rams – Sonic the Hedgehog and Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Geese - The Crows (Dumbo)
- Stitch (From Bloopers) - Pikachu (Pokémon)
- Groundhog - Oh (Home)
- 1. Prologue
- 2. Three Brothers / “Great Spirits”
- 3. Ratchet’s Ceremony
- 4. Sly Cooper Talks To Ratchet
- 5. Glacier Fight
- 6. Goodbye Sly Cooper/ Ratchet and Jak’s Argument
- 7. Ratchet Vs. Cynder
- 8. “Transformation”
- 9. Ratchet’s A Night Fury/ Toothless Meets Devon and Cornwall
- 10. Toothless Meets Spike
- 11. Jak Chases Toothless/ The Ice Cave
- 12. Jak Finds The Ice Cave
- 13. “On My Way”
- 14. Spike Knows About The Great Spirits
- 15. I Spy/ Going On Foot
- 16. The Cave Paintings
- 17. Valley of Fire/ Jak returns
- 18. Arrival At The Run
- 19. “Welcome”
- 20. Story Time
- 21. Toothless’ Confession/ “No Way Out”
- 22. Jak Sees A Sign/ Devon and Cornwall's Advice/ A Night Fury Clan
- 23. Toothless Vs. Jak/ Toothless Changes Back
- 24. “Great Spirits (Reprise)”/ Epilogue
- 25. End Credits
Spike (Koda): Hey everyone! I found a whole lot of scenes that didn’t make it into movie spoof. That’s why you want to see them. Check these out.
(Showing Ratchet hunting down a dragon that he thought killed Sly Cooper.)
(Ratchet looks up... and sees Pikachu (aka Stitch).)
Director: Cut. Who let him on the set?
(Pikachu points his fingers, but sees that they aren’t guns. Ratchet stares at him.)
Spike: Making a movie spoof is a lot of hard work. Things don’t always go as planned. For example.
(Spike draws a circle around him and Toothless, but the ground breaks and they both fall, yelling.)
Director: Can we fix that?
Spike: Okay. This scene, we shot right after lunch.
Jak: (Looks at Ratchet/Toothless’ size) Did I say little?
(Jak waves his hand through the air to get rid of the smell.)
(Showing Toothless on one side, with Spike leaning against him.)
Director: Okay, everybody. Ready?
(Toothless farts, and Spike glances at him.)
(Camera men laugh.)
Spike: Okay. That was not me.
Director: Okay, and action.
(Toothless stands up on top of Mammoth.)
Toothless: (falling off Mammoth) Aaaahh!
Director: Cut! Back up the herd!
Director: Rolling and you’re the Mammoth.
(Spike climbs on the mammoth’s trunk and waves at Toothless.)
(Mammoth’s trunk flings Spike off.)
Mammoth: whoa, sorry!
(Spike falls into the water.)
Director: Can someone pick up the little dragon, please?
Mammoth: Is he okay?
(Showing Sly Cooper and Jak on next border.)
Jak: Come on, jump!
(Ratchet prepares to jump to rock.)
(Sly Cooper grabs kayak, but misses Ratchet, who falls.)
Ratchet: (Falling) Aaaahh!
Director: Guys, one of you is supposed to catch him!
(Yubaba Painting Ratchet’s face to look like whiskers and a nose.)
Yubaba: Are you nervous?
Ratchet: (With his face painted with whiskers and nose) Whew, excited.
Spike: That’s a good look for him.
Director: And action!
(Jak runs after Toothless.)
Director: One more time, Jak!
(Jak runs after Toothless)
Jak: (jumps across cliff, but not far enough, and starts to fall) Daaaaaa!
Director: All right. We’re losing our light. Let’s go again!
Jak: (jumps across cliff hard enough, but slams his head against the tree) Daaaa- Oof! (Falls)
Spike: This was not one of his better days.
(Oh stares at passing mammoth.)
Mammoth: (Steps on Oh)
(Camera men laugh.)
Director: Hit your marks, people!
Mammoth: Sorry about that!
Oh: (muffled) I’m okay.
Director: and action!
Yubaba: Let love guide your actions. And one day, you’ll be a Lombax. And we’ll place your --- (shows walls covered with paintings by Ratchet, Spike, and Devon and Cornwall) --- Oh, this isn’t going to work.
Spike: We all got in on that one.
(Ratchet and Jak look in pond for Sly Cooper.)
(Ratchet looks and sees Sly Cooper on the raft, holding a glass.)
Spike: Guess he started on his vacation early.
(Jak uses a spear to try and push log off cliff that Toothless and Spike are on.)
(Toothless tosses Spike to the other side, but misses and cracks the camera screen.)
Spike: I had to lie down after that one.
Director: Wipe it off and go again!
(Spike goes to sleep next to Toothless.)
(Toothless groans and goes to the other side of the rock.)
(Camera men laughs.)
Spike: Okay, that one was me.
Director: Keep rolling. Let’s print that.
(Ratchet grabs Jak’s hand before he falls down glacier.)
Ratchet: Just hold on!
Jak: Don’t let go!
(Ratchet pulls coat off of Jak.)
Jak: Whoa! (falls and hits the bottom.)
Director: Wardrobe, can we fix that?
(Showing Toothless tosses Spike to the other side of the cliff.)
Spike: Okay, this one still gives me nightmares.
(Spike falls down cliff.)
Scene 17 (final part):
Director: Okay, nice and easy, Yubaba.
(Yubaba throws rubber duck at Toothless.)
Director: Cut! Let’s go again.
(Yubaba throws salmon at Toothless.)
Toothless: Ooh. (Rubs his head)
Director: One more time!
(Yubaba throws anvil at Toothless.)
Toothless: Ow! (groans) oh, please stop!
Spike: Thanks, everyone! See ya!