Unlike other pelicans, the brown pelican (Pelecanus occidentalis) hunts by diving into water with wings partly folded in order to catch prey. During the breeding season, the female brown pelican lays 2 to 3 eggs. Usually nesting on the ground, the brown pelican will also sometimes nest in trees or on cliffs. A colonial species, brown pelicans live in large flocks throughout the year. The brown pelican is symbolized as the state bird of Louisiana.
- It played Fish Seller in Aladdin (NatureRules1 Version)
- It played Fred and his Dad in Big Hero 6 (NatureRules1 Version)
- It played Balloony in Battle For North American Island and Battle For BFNAI
- They played Nigel, Girald, and other Pelicans in Finding Nemo Remake
- It played Elsa in We're Back! An Ocean Animal's Story
- It played Panda in We Bare Pelicans and We Bare Pelicans: The Movie
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.