Buster Bunny is a character from Tiny Toon Adventures.
Buster played as Paris in Skunkeo and Foxet
He is a Gnome
Buster played as Donald Duck in Pooh, Buster & Jack: The Three Musketeers
He is a Duck
Buster and the other Tiny Toons played as The Munchkins in The Wizard of Oz (Uranimated18 Style)
Buster played Superman in The Cartoon Movie (Classic Version)
He is a Master Builder
Buster played Young Kovu in The Cartoon Dog King ll: Courage's Pride
He is a lion Cub
Buster played a Parasaurolophus in Animated Park
He is a dinossaur
Buster played Commissioner Gordon in Batduck Begins
He is a commissioner
- Buster Bunny is mentioned in a first chapter of a Junie B. Jones book entitled, Junie B., First Grader: Dumb Bunny, along with Bugs Bunny from Looney Tunes, the Bionic Bunny from Arthur, Thumper from Bambi, the Trix rabbit, the Velveteen Rabbit and Peter Rabbit.
- In the first "Tiny Tunes" logo created by Mitch Schauer (which can be seen in the Gallery page), Buster had whiskers and wore a dark blue shirt. He was also referred to as "Bitsy". Because this name made Tom Ruegger cringe, once development began and Steven Speilberg changed the show's name to "Tiny Toon Adventures", Tom Ruegger changed Bitsy's name to Buster and stopped cringing.
- In early development, Buster would have had the catchphrase, "Hello Nurse!," as sort of a follow up to his idol Bugs' famous catchphrase. This idea was dropped as they could not think of a good reason for him to say it; it later evolved into a character name on Animaniacs, as well as a cry of lust from Yakko and Wakko towards the nurse.
- Coincidentally, both Buster Bunny and Aaahh!!! Real Monsters character, Ickis, not only share the same voice actor (the aforementioned Charlie Adler); they also share the same Japanese seiyu (Ryusei Nakao). Additionally, both characters have long ears and big feet.
- Buster is mentioned in the I Am Weasel cartoon, I Am Cliched when the titular character points out that the Red Guy had been using an unoriginal script that was already used for both Looney Tunes and Tiny Toon Adventures. An interesting connection is that Charlie Adler, Buster's original voice actor, worked on the show.
- His appearances in the Stephen Squirrelsky and Friends' Movie Spoof Travels are Skunkules, Home on the Range, Kermit's Winter Wonderland, The Little Jungle Boy, Kermiladdin 2: The Return of McLeach, AiAi The Monkey and A Day for George, The Reindeer and the Deer, Animal Story 2, AiAi the Monkey's Grand Adventure: The Search for Tails, A Cartoon Character's Life, and Nikki's Adventures of Sing Along Songs Episode 7, Here Comes Winnie the Pooh, Animals, Inc, Simba 2, Miss Bianca and the Bernard 2: Fievel's Adventure, FernGully: The Last Rainforest, A Pooh in Central Park, Bubblesrella 2: Dreams Come True, The Brave Little Piglet, Kung Fu Owen, Nikki's Adventures of Sing Along Songs Episode 8, The Thomas O'Malley Movie, Kermit Returns, Fievel the Red Nosed Mouse and The Island of Misfits, Nikki's Adventures of Sing Along Songs Episode 9, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Finding Alvin, Animated Tale, The Forest Book 2, Nikki's Adventures of Sing Along Songs Episode 10, Madagascar, and Sleeping Beauty and will even be in more movie spoof travels.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.