The cave bear (Ursus spelaeus) was a species of bear that lived in Europe and Asia during the Pleistocene and became extinct about 24,000 years ago during the Last Glacial Maximum. Both the name "cave" and the scientific name spelaeus are because fossils of this species were mostly found in caves, showing that cave bears may have spent more time in caves than the brown bear, which uses caves only for hibernation. Consequently, in the course of time, whole layers of bones, almost entire skeletons, were found in many caves.
- It played Baloo in The Pleistocene Book
- It played Acrocanthosaurus in Warpath: Pleistocene Park, Pleistocene Park: Operation Genesis and Pleistocene World Evolution
- It played Eastern Gorilla in The Cave Lion King Series
- It played Megalosaurus in Ice Age King
- It played Mr. Waternoose in Pleistocene Animals, Inc.
- It played Sonya the Bear in Madagascar Series (Samwei1234 Version)
- It played Grizzly Bear (same genus) in NatureRules1's Prehistory Kingdom