A promo of Scooby Doo/Courage the Cowardly Dog Scare-a-Thon.
- Baloo: Yeow!
- Duchess: My glasses!
- (Basil Falls on Brisby)
- Basil: Sorry, Brisby. I didn't mean to land on you.
- Mrs. Brisby: I'm fine, Basil. I'm fine.
- Duchess: Hello! Could you guys get off me? The emergency break is in my eye.
- Basil: It's no use. The batteries' dead.
- Duchess: Maybe we can use the phone in that farmhouse.
- Baloo: Like, I hope the kitchen is still open. I'm wasting away.
- (Ann Possible Shows Up)
- (Baloo and Basil Sigh with Relief)
- Ann Possible: I'm sure our power will come back on soon. Then you kids can make your phone call. Why don't we pass the time by telling each other ghost stories?
- (Kit and Chip Whimpering)
- Duchess: Kit is almost more afraid than Chip.
- James Possible: I'll take that bet. Start the stories, Ann. Let's see which one of these animals is a bigger chicken. (Laughs)
- Narrator: It's the Chip-ChipMunk/Kit the Cowardly Bear Cub Scare-a-Thon. Coming Soon to YouTube.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.