Disc 4 is the fourth disc of Ash Doo and the Toon Tour of Mysteries. It will appear on YouTube in the near future.
- Scooby Doo - Chip (Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers)
- Shaggy Rogers - Baloo (The Jungle Book)
- Fred Jones - Basil (The Great Mouse Detective)
- Daphne Blake - Mrs. Brisby (The Secret of NIMH)
- Velma Dinkley - Duchess (The Aristocats)
- Berk, Orinoco n Paddington: If It Smells Like a Berk
- Codename: Rodents Next Door: Operation: P.O.I.N.T.
- Kit's Laboratory: Photo Finish
- Duchess: What was the secret to this mystery? Let's look at the clues one more time. Announcer, please.
- Announcer: Curdie hosted a friendship day. The clay figures got blamed for ruining it. They followed the candy clues. So who set up Berk, Orinoco, and Paddington? A. Danny? B. Irene? C. Curdie?
- Duchess: Jinkies! We've solved it.
- Announcer: Be sure to catch Chip and the gang investigating more toon mysteries on all 5 Toon Tour of Mysteries DVDs in boxes of Kellogg's and Keebler products including Rodents Next Door, Kit's Laboratory, The Powerpuff Girls, Kit the Cowardly Bear Cub, Scooby Bravo, and Berk, Orinoco and Paddington.
- Rodents: Freeze!
- (Kit Screams)
- (Scooby Slaps Himself)
- (Kit Dodges)
- (Berk Orinoco and Paddington Hide)
- (Jenny Whips Up a Storm)
- Rodents: Party! Ice cream party!
- James Possible: Stupid bear cub! Shut up!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.