|Season 8, Episode 10|
Tom Cat is a vigilante cop trying to protect the city from dangerous criminals. His greatest challenge is stopping the criminals Flatfoot, Prunewhip, and Grumbles from terrorizing the city, playing an illegal game of marbles, and selling illegal Root Beer. They are led by a diabolical mastermind called "The Glove." Tom Cat successes with the help of Tom Jr. and his newspapers while Toodles Galrone, his girlfriend, hints for Tom to propose to her.
- Alvin Seville - Danny (Cats Don't Dance)
- Simon Seville - Tiger (An American Tail)
- Theodore Seville - Artemis (Sailor Moon)
- Dave Seville - Aladdin
- Chip Tracy - Tom (Tom and Jerry)
- Bess Blueheart - Toodles Galrone (Tom and Jerry)
- Kiddo - Tom Jr. (Tom and Jerry Kids)
- Breathmint Balony - Catrina (My Little Pony: Escape from Catrina)
- Doctor Laboritory - Wildcat (TaleSpin)
- Club Doorwoman - Cleocatra (Tom and Jerry Kids)
- Police Chief Bland - Kronk (The Emperor's New Groove)
- Tom: Catrina!
- Catrina: Tell me, Tom, was there ever a chance for us?
- Tom: Only a fat one. (Drops Catrina on the Fish)
- Catrina: Huh? Why?
- Tom: Because you're a phony, Catrina.