Cream the Rabbit is a female rabbit from Sonic the Hedgehog.
She Played Lilo in Cream and Ratchet
She is a Hawaiian girl
She Played Young Nala in The Lola King (LolaRockz Style)
She is a lioness cub
She is a deer
She Played Tagalong in Sonic Hood & Link Hood
She is a rabbit
She Played Chip in Beauty and the Kong (CartoonFanBoy91)
She is a teacup
She Played Fluttershy in the My Little Hedgehog: Equestria Girls film series
She Played Space Ghost in Cream the Rabbit Coast to Coast
She played Violet Beauregarde in Eggman and The Chocolate Factory
She is a gumchewing rabbit girl who after chewing three course meal gum blows up into a blueberry.
She played Pepper Potts in Iron Tails
- Cream is the youngest female main character in the Sonic the Hedgehog series, being six years old.
- Cream was one of the two characters featured in a Sonic McDonald's commercial, the other being Sonic.
- Cream is the third fastest character in Sonic Advance 2 and Sonic Advance 3.
- The length of Cream's ears varies in the games. For example, they were down to her feet in Sonic Generations, but they were just below her head in Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games, even though those games came out around the same time.
- Cream is the first Sonic character living in the game continuity to have a known parent (although Tikal was Pachacamac's daughter).
- Cream is the first female Sonic character to have a confirmed weight, presumably because she is quite young, and thereby not afraid to reveal it.
- Curiously, Cream is unaffected by the Voxai Overmind's mind control in Sonic Chronicles.
- Cream is the only character in Sonic Chronicles to lack a damaging POW move.
- Cream is the only member of Team Rose who lacks her own individual theme (Amy has "My Sweet Passion" and Big has "Lazy Days").
- Cream, along with her mother, Vanilla, and Cheese, were the first Sonic characters to debut on a Nintendo console.
- When Cream was first shown Sonic Team made the mistake of keeping Amy's life icon complete with broken palette.
- To date, Cream has only appeared in three main series console games (excluding cameos).
- The only three games where Cream is not with Cheese are Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut, Sonic Free Riders and Shadow the Hedgehog.
- In the Sonic Advance series, Cream is one of the best characters to play as in boss fights, since she can fly to avoid attacks and throw Cheese at the boss without even moving, and is a good way of not getting damaged during the final boss fight.
- The Sonic Generations Bradygames strategy guide mistakenly puts Cream's first appearance as Sonic the Hedgehog CD.
- Cream is the only character in the party mode in Sonic and the Secret Rings that does not have a role (or even an appearance) in the sequel apart from the fanart video.
- In Sonic Jump, when Cream curls up, she seems to have two sets of ears.
- Assets were found for Cream in the data of Sonic Jump, but, along with Shadow and Vector, she never got to be released as the app ceased to get new updates. Furthermore, it was confirmed there are no plans to add any more characters to the game.
- Despite this, Cream and the other two unreleased characters are fully functional, and Cream has Cheese following and collecting Rings for her in the game.
- Her appearances in the Stephen Squirrelsky and Friends' Movie Spoof Travels are Skunkules, Kermit's Winter Wonderland, The Little Jungle Boy, Kermiladdin 2: The Return of McLeach, The Reindeer and the Deer, Animal Story 2, A Cartoon Character's Life, Nikki's Adventures of Sing Along Songs Episode 7, Here Comes Winnie the Pooh, Animals, Inc, Simba 2, Miss Bianca and the Bernard 2: Fievel's Adventure, FernGully: The Last Rainforest, A Pooh in Central Park, Bubblesrella 2: Dreams Come True, The Brave Little Piglet, Kung Fu Owen, Nikki's Adventures of Sing Along Songs Episode 8, Kermit Returns, Fievel the Red Nosed Mouse and The Island of Misfits, Nikki's Adventures of Sing Along Songs Episode 9, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Finding Alvin, Animated Tale, The Forest Book 2, and Nikki's Adventures of Sing Along Songs Episode 10, and Madagascar and will even be in more spoof travels.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.