He is a secondary main protagonist in The Fox and the Hound 3. He is Tod’s Older Brother
- Tod (Younger Brother)
- Unnamed Mother
- Unnamed Father
- Widow Tweed (Owner; Formerly)
- Bodi (Father)
- Darma (Mother)
- Vixey (Sister-in-law)
- Tod Jr. (Nephew)
- Austin (Nephew)
- Chase (Nephew)
- Hiro (Nephew)
- Vixey Jr. (Niece)
- Clara (Niece)
- Mr. Stallion (Horse)
- Poggy (Sidekick)
- Kristen (Mate)
- Billy (Son)
- ??? (Daughter)
- Priscilla (Adoptive Wolf Pup Daughters)
- Connor (???)
- Amy (???)
- His brother, Tod.
- Helping others
- Having fun
- His sidekick, Poggy
- Kristen (Love interest; currently)
- Playing with Tod and Copper
- The idea of having a family (currently)
- Big Mama warning him and Tod about “the lack of education”
- His brother attempting to marry Vixey (formerly)
- The idea of getting married (formerly)
- Seeing others sad
- His brother sad
- The Badger threatening him and Tod
- Amos Slade’s actions against him and Tod
- He is voiced by Daniel Winsett
- He and his brother were both adopted by Widow Tweed in The Fox and the Hound 3
- As a Teenager, He loves his brother Tod because he has a care of protecting him
- Tod calls him “greatest big brother” to warm his heart when Tod was a cub
- At the fair, Daniel hugs Tod for giving him a best nickname.
- At the fair, he has a new horse named Mr. Stallion.
- When he goes to the woods before Tod, he meets Poggy and became his sidekick.
- During winter, Daniel hibernates with Poggy in his den because she's cold-blooded
- He saw beavers constructing the dam in the waterfall, Poggy's neighbors
- He currently likes his new life here in the woods.
- His favorite food is berries
- He stands up to the badger and forces him to leave
- His quote is "Taking care of someone's loved one who also protected and defended our freedom and then our dreams will be safe within us."
- It is unknown he became the future leader of the forest.
- Protect his brother Tod from danger (Including Amos Slade) (Succeeded)
- Prove that Copper is still Tod's best friend (Succeeded)
- Befriend his first horse Mr. Stallion at the fair (Succeeded)
- Have his new life here in the woods with Mr. Stallion and Poggy (Succeeded)
- Have Tod to break up with Vixey (abandoned; formerly)
- Help Tod take down the bear (Succeeded)
- Expose Matlin the bobcat and banish him for his crimes (Succeeded)
- To become a good uncle of his niece and nephews, and his family too (Ongoing)