One of the largest kangaroo species, the eastern grey kangaroo (Macropus giganteus) has soft, thick, grey-brown fur, paler on the underparts, with a finely haired muzzle, and dark tips to the paws, feet and tail. There may also be a darker line along the back. The length and shading of the fur varies with location, with the subspecies Macropus giganteus tasmaniensis having longer, denser and browner fur than its mainland counterpart, M. g. giganteus. The male eastern grey kangaroo is much larger than the female, with a more heavily muscled head, chest and forelimbs, but is otherwise similar in appearance. The eastern grey kangaroo can be distinguished from the closely related western grey kangaroo, Macropus fuliginosus, by its grey rather than brown colouration. The eastern grey kangaroo also has a much paler face, contrasting with a dark eye ring, and has more rounded, shorter and hairier ears.
- It played Twenty-Five in Numberanimals
- It played Lyla (Mermaid) in Mako Australian Forest Animals
- It played Rita Santos (Mermaid) in Mako Australian Mammals
- It played Yellow Diamond in Numbuh Universe
- They played Three Balcony Harem Girls in Aladdin (NatureRules1 Version)