Although a familiar mammal in many parts of Great Britain, the grey squirrel (Sciurus carolinensis) is non-native, having been first introduced from the eastern USA in 1876. It is responsible for the decline in populations of the UK's native red squirrel (Sciurus vulgaris). The introduced species is larger than the red squirrel, has largely grey fur with touches of russet-brown, and white underparts. Unlike the red squirrel, this species never has ear tufts. The sexes are similar in appearance.
- It played Wood Mouse in The Grizzly King
- It played Bill in Adeleine in Wonderland
- It played Adapiform in AMERICAN ANIMAL
- They played French Peas in WildlifeTales
- It played Black Alien Ranger in Animal Rangers Ninja Quest
- It played Saber-Toothed Squirrel in North American Age series
- It played Pencil in Battle For North American Island
- It played Charlie in Yellowstone Animals, Inc.
- It played Hamster in We Bare American Animals and We Bare Cervids
- They played Chip and Dale in Stanley Griff (Mickey Mouse) Franchise (NatureRules1 and GavenLovesAnimals' Style)
- It played Scrat in the Yellowstone Age Series