Elasmotherium ("Thin Plate Beast"), also known as the Giant Rhinoceros or the Siberian Unicorn, is an extinct genus of rhinoceros endemic to Eurasia during the Late Pliocene through the Pleistocene, documented from 2.6 Ma to as late as 29,000 years ago in the Late Pleistocene. Three species are recognised. The best known, E. sibiricum, was the size of a mammoth and is thought to have borne a large, thick horn on its forehead. Theories about the function of this horn include defence, attracting mates, driving away competitors, sweeping snow from the grass in winter and digging for water and plant roots. Like all rhinoceroses, elasmotheres were herbivorous. Unlike any others, its high-crowned molars were ever-growing. Its legs were longer than those of other rhinos and were adapted for galloping, giving it a horse-like gait.
- It played as Ankylosaurus in Cenozoic Park Series
- It played as Gigantspinosaurus in Pleistocene World Evolution
- It played as Indian Rhinoceros in NatureRules1's Prehistory Show
- It played The Mayor of Townsville in The Powerpuff Pleistocene Animals, The Powerpuff Pleistocene Animals Movie, and The Powerpuff Pleistocene Animals (2016)
- It played Blisstina Utonium in The Powerpuff Rhinoceroses (2016)