Emily is a character who appeared on Barney & Friends in Seasons 5 and 6.
- Emily is one of the youngest kids out of all the children. She has a brother and a sister. Emily's siblings were mentioned in the episode You Are Special.
- Emily was a wonderful writer - she wrote a nice poem for school one time.
- She also loved to sing, like almost all of the kids do.
- She is best friends with Hannah - they live near each other.
- She likes to collect teddy bears.
- She likes to roller skate.
- Her favorite color is green
- She has medium-length blonde hair
- She has jagged teeth
- Safety First! (first appearance)
- Try It, You'll Like It!
- Seven Days a Week
- Sweet as Honey
- It's a Rainy Day!
- Grandparents are Grand
- You've Got to Have Art
- Count Me In!
- Birthday Ole
- Barney's Rhyme Time Rhythm
- Good Job!
- It's Home to Me
- Ready, Set, Go!
- You Are Special
- Barney's Super Singing Circus
- You Can Be Anything
- Barney's Beach Party
- Round and Round We Go (final appearance)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.