Weighing around only one kilogram, the fennec fox (Vulpes zerda) is the smallest of all foxes. It is easily recognised by its massive ears, which are about ten centimetres in length, its large, black eyes and small muzzle. The fur of the fennec is long, soft and sandy coloured, providing excellent camouflage in their desert habitat. The face is lighter with a dark streak that extends from the inner eye down and outward to either side of the muzzle. The thick, bushy tail is a little more reddish, with a black tip and a black patch near the base. The slender legs of the fennec fox in North Africa are reddish sand, whereas foxes from further south have almost white legs.
- It played Angel Kronk in The Mallard's New Groove
- It played Rosie in Thomas and Friends (NatureRules1 Version)
- It played Picture Of The Simpsons in Animal Lockdown
- It played Panda in We Bare Foxes (Samwei1234 Version) and We Bare Foxes: The Movies (Samwei1234 Version)
- It played Boomer in The Powerpuff Foxes