Elsa and Skipper encounter a siren who invites them to a party with her two minions.
- Marlin - Elsa (Frozen)
- Bruce - Adagio Dazzle (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks)
- Dory - Skipper (Madagascar)
- Anchor - Aria Blaze (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks)
- Chum - Sonata Dusk (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks)
- Elsa: Something's wrong with you, really. You, you're wasting my time. I have to find my daughter. (gasps)
- Adagio: Hello.
- Elsa: Ohh.
- Skipper: Well, hi!
- Adagio: Name’s Adagio. It's all right. I understand. Why trust a siren, right? (screeches making Elsa yelp and laughs) So, what's a couple of bites like you doing out so late, eh?
- Elsa: Nothing. We're not doing anything. We're not even out.
- Adagio: Great! Then how'd you morsels like to come to a little get-together I'm having?
- Skipper: You mean, like a party?
- Adagio: Yeah. Right. A party. What do you say?
- Skipper: Oh, I love parties. That sounds like fun.
- Elsa: You know, parties are fun, and it's tempting, but we can't because-
- Adagio: Oh, come on, I insist.
- Elsa: (offscreen) Okay, That's all that matters.
- Skipper: (offscreen) Hey, look, balloons. It is a party.
- Adagio: (offscreen) Ha, ha, ha, ha! Mind your distance, though. Those balloons can be a bit dodgy. You wouldn't want one of them to pop.
- Elsa: (gasping offscreen as dramatic music plays) Oh. Ohh.
- Adagio: Aria! Sonata!
- Aria: There you are, Adagio. Finally.
- Adagio: We got company.
- Aria: Well, it's about time, dear.
- Sonata: We've already gone through the snacks, and I'm still starving.
- Aria: We almost had a freezing frenzy.
- Sonata: Come on, let's get this over with.