Frank and Eddie are a pair of twin railway barges (also known as car float) who work with Top Hat, the railway tug, and are used for the transportation of railway rolling stock across the port. They are very quick-witted and are among the few that can deal with Top Hat's self-proclaimed superiority. Both of the twins speak with a Cockney accent.
- Nigel Anthony (Frank; TUGS)
- Timothy Bateson (Eddie; TUGS)
- Ian James Corlett (Both; Salty's Lighthouse)
- Tarô Arakawa (Eddie; Japan: Munitions)
- Sukekiyo Kameyama (Eddie; Japan: High Tide)
- Keiji Fujiwara (Frank; Japan)
- They only each had one stationary face mask.
- Frank was included in Takara's Top Hat set.
- They are the only railway barges in the series.
- It is currently unknown where their models are.
- Their face masks are based on Stan Laurel (Frank) and Oliver Hardy (Eddie).
They play Hubie and Bertie in Space Jam (ThomasTenCents34526's Style)
- They are two mice.
They play Frog and Salamander on Bike in The Great Hero Detective (ThomasTenCents34526's Style)
- They are two performers at a bar.
- TAKARA (Frank only) (Discontinued)