The gharial (Gavialis gangeticus), also called the Indian gharial or gavial, is one of the largest crocodilians with the narrowest snout of any species. The common name comes from the bulbous nasal appendage of the adult male, which resembles an Indian pot called a 'ghara'. The difference in the physical appearance between the sexes is unique to this species of crocodilian and is accentuated by the larger size of the male. Furthermore, unlike other crocodilians, the gharial has relatively weak legs and when fully grown is unable to raise its body above the ground on land. Its long, narrow snout enables the gharial to whip its head sideways through the water to snatch prey.
- It played Nessus in Hercules (NatureRules1 Version)
- It played Tina in The Mallard's New Groove II: Kronk's New Groove
- It played Police Hat in Asian Animal Illusion
- It played Donatello in Teenage Mutant Ninja Crocodilians
- It played Rikki (Mermaid) in Mako Crocodilians