Castoroides, or giant beaver, is an extinct genus of enormous beavers that lived in North America during the Pleistocene. C. leiseyorum and its northern sister species Castoroides ohioensis, were the largest beavers to ever exist. Their average length was approximately 1.9 m (6.2 ft), and they could grow as large as 2.2 m (7.2 ft). The weight of the giant beaver could vary from 90 kg (198 lb) to 125 kg (276 lb). This makes it the largest known rodent in North America during the Pleistocene and the largest known beaver.
- It played King Louie in The North America Book (2016)
- It played Microceratus in CENOZOIC ANIMAL
- It played Chalooby in Pleistocene Animals, Inc.
- It played North American Beaver in NatureRules1's Prehistory Show
- It played North American Brown Lemming in Norm of the North (Samwei1234 Version) (Version 2)