The great white pelican (Pelecanus onocrotalus) also known as the eastern white pelican, rosy pelican, or white pelican is a bird in the pelican family. It breeds from southeastern Europe through Asia and Africa, in swamps and shallow lakes. The great white pelican has been rated as a species of least concern on the IUCN Red List of Endangered Species (IUCN). It is listed under Appendix I of the Convention on the Conservation of Migratory Species of Wild Animals, Annexure I under the EU Birds Directive on the Conservation of Wild Birds, and Appendix II of the Berne Convention on the Conservation of European Wildlife and Natural Habitats. It is also listed within 108 Special Protection Areas in the European Union. It occurs within 43 Important Bird Areas (IBAs) in its European range. It is one of the species to which the Agreement on the Conservation of African-Eurasian Migratory Waterbirds (AEWA) is applied.
- It played Chalooby in African Animals, Inc. and African Animals, Inc. (Version 3)
- It played Pauline the Pelican in 64 Zoo Lane (NatureRules1 Version)
- It played Grizz in We Bare Pelicans and We Bare Pelicans: The Movie
- They played Zac (Merman) and Evie McLaren (Mermaid) in Mako Seashore Birds and Seashores: Just Add Birds
- It played Pelipper Pokémon (Samwei1234 Version)