Holstein Friesians (often shortened to Holsteins in North America, while the term Friesians is often used in the UK) are a breed of dairy cattle originating from the Dutch provinces of North Holland and Friesland, and Schleswig-Holstein in Northern Germany and Jutland. They are known as the world's highest-production dairy animals. The Dutch and German breeders bred and oversaw the development of the breed with the goal of obtaining animals that could best use grass, the area's most abundant resource. Over the centuries, the result was a high-producing, black-and-white dairy cow.
- It played Emma (Mermaid) in Mako Farm Animals and Farms: Just Add Animals
- It played Lapis Lazuli in Lincoln Universe (Samwei1234 Version)
- They played Lori Loud and Bobby Santiago in The Farm Animal House
- It played Cow (same species) in Cow and Chicken (NatureRules1 Version)
- It played Luna Loud in The Bovid House