The Indian elephant (Elephas maximus indicus) is one of three recognized subspecies of the Asian elephant and native to mainland Asia. Since 1986, Elephas maximus has been listed as Endangered by the IUCN as the population has declined by at least 50% over the last 60 to 75 years or three generations. Asian elephants are threatened by habitat loss, degradation and fragmentation. Indian elephants reach a shoulder height of between 2 and 3.5 m (6.6 and 11.5 ft), weigh between 2,000 and 5,000 kg (4,400 and 11,000 lb), and have 19 pairs of ribs. Their skin color is lighter than of maximus with smaller patches of depigmentation, but darker than of sumatranus. Females are usually smaller than males, and have short or no tusks.
- It played Wooly Mammoth in Brother Leopard and Brother Tiger (NatureRules1 and Samwei1234 Version)
- It played African Bush Elephant in The Tiger King Series (NatureRules1 and Samwei1234 Version) and Indonesia Series
- It played Brachiosaurus in INDIAN ANIMAL
- It played Woog in We're Back! An Indian Animal's Story
- It played Wallabee Beatles/Numbuh 4 in Codename: Indian Species Next Door and Codename: Elephants Next Door
- It played Kirby in The Brave Little Tiger
- It played Bomb in The Angry Animals Movie (Samwei1234 Version)
- They played Shrek, Fiona, Brogan, Cookie, and Gretchen in Shrek (Samwei1234 Version)
- It played Sulley in Indian Animals, Inc.
- It played Nom Nom in We Bare Asian Animals and We Bare Asian Animals: The Movie
- It played Ice Bear in We Bare Indian Animals and We Bare Indian Animals: The Movie
- It played Seal in We Bare Tigers and We Bare Elapids
- It played Professor Utonium in The Powerpuff Tigers, The Powerpuff Tigers Movie, and The Powerpuff Tigers (2016)
- It played Buttercup in The Powerpuff Indian Animals, The Powerpuff Indian Animals Movie, and The Powerpuff Indian Animals (2016)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.