- Grumpy Bear: You know what I've realized? Petunia hasn't had lunch. Remember?
- (Pizza Parlor Scene)
- Petunia: Hey, I saw a pizza place down the street. Maybe we could try that.
- Jane Read: Pizza sounds delicious.
- Fred Figglehorn: Pizza?
- Bright Heart Raccoon: Yes. Pizza.
- Flap the Platypus: That's good.
- Jane Read: One order of pizza, please.
- (Broccoli Scene)
- Fred Figglehorn: What the heck is that?!
- Grumpy Bear: Who put broccoli on pizza?!
- Bright Heart Raccoon: That's it. I'm done.
- Flap the Platypus: Congratulations, San Francisco! You've ruined pizza! First the Hawaiians, and now you.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.