Isabella is a Sentinel steam lorry, who works for the Sodor Construction Company.
Thomas & Friends
Isabella once had to deliver a piano, but she lost control and ended up dangling over of the side of a retaining wall next to the railway line. Kelly had to rescue her. Once, Isabella had to collect diesel fuel for the other machines when they all ran out.
Isabella is a hard worker, but does not like getting dirty. She can also be rather cheeky and temperamental.
Isabella is based on a Sentinel DG4 steam lorry, fitted with a flatbed. Elizabeth is another member of this class.
Isabella is painted yellow with red lining. She has the number "22" painted on her sides in red. Template:Clear
- Season 6 - Jack Jumps In and A Friend in Need
- Jack and the Sodor Construction Company - A Visit from Thomas (cameo), Percy's Scary Tale, Kelly's Windy Day, Thomas and the Moles, and Mud Glorious Mud
Isabella had a role in the cancelled episodes, The Importance of Being Patrick, Jack and the Quack, Pop Goes the Diesel, Alfie Has a Secret, Isabella Gets Steamed, Jack and Alfie Swap and Bossy Byron.
- Yuka Shioyama (Japan)
- In some promotional sketches of the Pack, Isabella is seen with a yellow four wheel trailer, which is not present in the show. However, this is present with her Wooden Railway toy.
- Three of Isabella's faces were preserved by the Top Props preservation group.
- Isabella is the only female member of the Pack, although Ned was referred to as a female in the Italian dub.
- Wooden Railway (discontinued)
- Take-n-Play (discontinued)
- Capsule Plarail (discontinued)
- Nakayoshi (discontinued)