"It's Raining, It's Pouring..." is the fourteenth episode from the third season of Bear & Friends.
The kids are playing outside with the parachute, until it starts to rain and they have to go inside. Bear decides to help them get ideas to come up with. Carlos and Wanda suggest that they take turns telling stories with the parachute. Gordon later pays everyone a visit to read them his new book, and he even shows them how to draw one of his characters. The children later discover that you can still find fun things to do on a rainy day, even though you can't play outside.
- Stories: Camping on a Dark Night / The Lonely Little Number / The Little Boy Couldn't Fall Asleep / Charlie Needs a Cloak
- Bear & Friends Theme Song
- Ring Around the Rosie
- What Can We Play on a Rainy Day?
- Scary Stories
- Number Limbo
- Sheep Medley: Little Bo Peep/Little Boy Blue
- Rain Medley: Rain, Rain, Go Away/It's Raining, It's Pouring
- Wanda's Circus Dance
- I Love You
- Daniel Cook is mentioned in this episode.
- This episode marks the second appearance of Gordon on the Bear & Friends television series. This is also the only time he appeared with Wanda, Carlos, and Agent Oscar.
- A tarp can be seen when Bear and the kids were hiding in a parachute.
- This episode is a bit similar to "Stick with Imagination!". In that episode, Instead of using a parachute, they use a stick.
- The poem read by Keesha was later adapted into the book Barney's Number Friends.