Jeff is the purple Wiggle and the founding member of The Wiggles. He was the purple Wiggle for 21 years, before being replaced by Lachlan Gillespie in 2013. He has since made cameos in some episodes of Series 7.
Jeff tends to fall asleep a lot, which causes the others to call out "WAKE UP JEFF!", and that causes Jeff to jump up and down and do all sorts of silly things.
Jeff plays a variety of key instruments such as the piano, keyboard, accordion, and occasionally other instruments like drums or guitar. Out of the original generation, he sings the least, only having a few lead songs like Would You Giggle, I'm a Cow and I Just Can't Sleep on Christmas Eve!.
- He is the oldest Wiggle out of all the Wiggles.
- He is the shortest and skinniest male Wiggle.
- When Anthony first came up with the idea of making a children's album, Jeff was very skeptical, as he didn't have a background in Early Childhood Education like the others.
- He is the only Wiggle who isn't married, engaged or in any romantic relationship.
- He eats cereal with bananas for breakfast.
- His favourite food is broccoli.
- He is the only Wiggle who never played the Red Starry Guitar.
- His favourite keyboard is the Red Starry Keyboard.
- He likes sleeping and at odd times because of this, the fictional version of Jeff is diagnosed with narcolepsy.
- His appearances in the Stephen Squirrelsky and Friends' Movie Spoof Travels are The Forest Book 2, Nikki's Adventures of Sing Along Songs Episode 10, Madagascar, and Sleeping Beauty and will even be in more movie spoof travels.
|The image gallery for Jeff Wiggle may be viewed here.|