He is a new Protagonist of Silico vs Screenslaver.
- Emmelia Wackman (Mother)
- Nora Wakeman (Aunt)
- The Screenslaver (a.k.a. Richard Wackman) (Father)
- Jenny Wakeman (Robot Sister)
- milly wakeman (twin sister)
- Lance Sterling (Uncle)
- Violet Parr (Love Interest)
- Mezzap Dumbledore
- (When meeting Silico), So you must be Silico! Huh? I thought so. I have to stop you for inslaving these people’s Minds!
- (In the Trailer) Bring it on, Silico.
- (When meeting Queen Watevra Wanabi) The Queen of Systarians! Yes Siree! I believed that you joined the Supers in League together!
- (When meeting The Witch-King of Angmar) Oh, no you don’t!
- (Before The Final Battle against Silico) C’mon. Silico! Let’s put an end to this Nonsense like the way we met! TOGETHER!!!
- Silico, we know that you felt bad for the past. But you can stop being a Villain. You don’t have to be the bad guy.
He played Utility Belt Buzz Lightyear In Cartoon Story 2 (Systariansrule2024 Style)
He is a space ranger and a toy
He is a Teenager
He played Adult Tod in The Lincoln and the Clyde
He is a Fox
He played Avatar Freddy in Captain Man (Shazam!)
He played Future Trunks in Dragon Ball Z (Systariansrule2024 Style)
He appeared in New Screenslaver vs. Lord Drakkon
He's the main protagonist
He appeared in Power Rangers, Rock Dogs vs the Screenslaver
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.