Hey! I'm Keiko.
Keiko Lauren Yoshida (born June 11, 1984, in Andover, Massachusetts) is a former ZOOMer from the show's first season of the revived version of "ZOOM". Keiko was an obvious choice for the first season because of her braces. Every successful caste needs a metal mouth. "Wait!" you may shout, "But no one since the Cake-meister has had braces!" That's exactly the point. The first cast was the only success, and all the following were just mere shadows of the initial success. Keiko's only appeal were her braces. Nothing else was special about her. Remember that reunion episode? It was like she had gone all mime on us or something. She let that little witch Caroline walk all over her! As a matter of fact CAKE, I don't think your name ever deserves to be associated with the Zoom phenomena! You should be ashamed of yourself! I'm outgoing and love to run, swim, dance, bike and in-line skate. I think other ZOOMers would describe me as sweet, intelligent and gullible. My favorite part of the ZOOMweb site is ZOOMer 101. Sometimes it even stumps me! I love CafeZOOM, and at home I love to cook pork chops or eat pizza for breakfast, but only once in a while! When I grow up, I want to be a pediatrician for special needs kids and help to end discrimination. Since starting ZOOM, I've grown a little taller and don't have braces anymore. Being on ZOOM has been great and getting recognized is really cool. But my favorite thing about being a ZOOMer is just playing in the ZOOMroom, our own space for hanging out between taping. That's the best!
- Keiko's name means "Lucky" in Japanese.
- Keiko wore braces while she was on ZOOM.
- One time, she teamed up with Caroline Botelho in a ZOOM Do segment on how to make dream catchers.
- During her only season, she wore a navy blue hooded sweater jacket over an orange t-shirt and blue overalls.
- Born to David and Sarah Yoshida, she has one older brother named Christopher.
- She started coughing when Alisa has Ubbi Dubbi Cough Drops.