Leap's Halloween Party is an Leap Home Video. It will appear on YouTube in the near future.
It’s October 31 and Leap and the kids are decorating the gym for the big Halloween party at the school gym. From Indian corn to smiling jack-o-lanterns, the gym is aglow with the colors of fall. Meanwhile, Tad and Lily are putting the final touches on their costumes as they get ready for a fun-filled night of trick-or-treating. Finally, evening arrives, the party begins, and the trick-or-treaters set out to search for goodies. Unfortunately, after a full night of trying, Tad comes up just a bit empty-handed. But when he and Lily return to school, they soon find out that their friends have plenty of goodies and surprises waiting for them. Sometimes, the best treats at Halloween are good friends.
- Barney - Leap (LeapFrog)
- Baby Bop - Lily (LeapFrog)
- BJ - Tad (LeapFrog)
- Curtis - Diego (Go, Diego, Go!)
- Hannah - Maggie (Maggie and the Ferocious Beast)
- Stephen - Loud Kiddington
- Keesha - Molly (Bubble Guppies)
- Ashley - Doc McStuffins
- Alissa - Trixie (LazyTown)
- Mr. Boyd - Boris (Caillou)
- Miss Kepler - Princess Odette (The Swan Princess)
- Farmer Dooley - George Jetson (The Jetsons)
- Mrs. Pennypacker - Daphne Blake (Scooby Doo)
- Leap Theme Song
- It's Halloween Night Tonight
- Pop Goes The Weasel
- I Like Autumn
- So Many Pumpkins
- Icky, Squishy, Gooey, Ooey
- Itsy Bitsy Spider
- Itsy Bitsy Spider (Reprise)
- What I Want to Be
- It's Halloween Night Tonight (Reprise)
- A Big Parade of Costumes
- Toss It in a Window
- It's C-C Cold BRRRR!
- One, Two, That's What You Do
- I Love You
- This video marks the first Halloween Special in the Leap franchise.
- This is the last appearances of the Season 4 versions of The Leap Theme Song and I Love You.
- This is the first Leap home video that Boris appears in.
- This is the first appearances of George Jetson and Daphne Blake. George would later reappear in Let's Go to the Farm, and Daphne would later reappear in Walk Around the Block with Leap, where she appears with Leap.