Instantly recognizable in flocks of hundreds to tens of thousands, the lesser flamingo (Phoeniconaias minor) has a long neck and long legs, a bent bill and a large body. Shorter and darker pink than the greater flamingo, lesser flamingos also differ in the colouration of the beak. Lesser flamingos have a deep red bill, tipped with black, whereas the bill of greater flamingos is light pink, tipped with black. The lesser flamingo has faint pink feathers with black primaries and secondaries, and deep crimson legs. The eyes are yellow to orange and are surrounded by a maroon ring. Males are slightly taller than females, and juveniles have brown feathers and a dark grey beak.
- It played Isabella, Anabelle and Mirabelle in 64 Zoo Lane (NatureRules1 Version)
- It played Panda in We Bare Flamingos
- It played White Diamond in Andrew Universe
- It played Isabel (Mermaid) in Africa: Just Add Birds
- It played Leni Loud in The Tropical Bird House
- It played Boogie Gus in Totally Kalahari Animals