These are who have the various first words from the video games, YouTube, TV series, and movies characters.
The Jungle Book (1967)
- Bagheera: "Many strange legends are told of these jungles of India, but none so strange as the story of a small boy named Mowgli. It all began when the silence of the jungle was broken by an unfamiliar sound."
- Akela: "Shere Khan will surely kill the boy and all who try to protect him."
- Rama: Yes, Akela?
- Mowgli: "Bagheera, I'm getting a little sleepy. Shouldn't we start back home?"
- Kaa: "S-S-S-Say, now. What have we here? (Giggles) It's a man cub. A delic-i-ous man cub."
- Colonel Hathi: "Company... sound off!"
- Hathi, Jr.: "(singing) In the military style"
- Winifred: "March, march, march. My feet are killing me."
- Baloo: "(singing) Doo-bee, doo-bee Doo-bee-dee-doo. Well, it's a-doo-bah-dee-doo. Yes, it's a-doo-bah-dee-doo. I mean, a-doo-bee, doo-bee, Doo-bee, doo-bee, Doo-bee-dee-doo. And with..."
- King Louie: "(singing) Dah dee-ding dah-ding-ding. Oh, lode diddly-ohh-zing-boing. Sca-bee-doo, hoo-bi-dee, Zee-boh-doh-zub, Diddly-ub-doo-dee-moy. I wanna be a man-man mon-mon, lorang orangutango-jango."
- Shere Khan: "What beastly luck. Confound that ridiculous Colonel Hathi."
- Buzzie: "(Yawns) Hey, Flaps. What we gonna do?"
- Flaps: "I don't know. What do you wanna do?"
- Ziggy: "I've got it! Let's flap over to the east side of the jungle. They've always got a bit of action, a bit of a swingin' scene."
- Dizzy: "Very funny."
Robin Hood (1973):
- Alan-a-Dale: Y'know, there's been a heap o' legends and tall tales about Robin Hood. All different too. Well, we folks in the animal kingdom have our own version. It's the story of what really happened in Sherwood Forest.
- Little John: You know somethin', Robin? You're takin' too many chances.
- Robin Hood: Chances? You must be joking. That was just a bit of a lark, Little John.
- Prince John: Taxes! Taxes! Beautiful, lovely taxes! (Laughing)
- Sir Hiss: S-Sire, you have an absolute skill for encouraging contributions from the poor.
- Sheriff of Nottingham: "Every town has the taxes too, and the taxes is due, do- do-do-do-do." Well, looky there. Friar Tuck, the old do-gooder. He's out doin' good again.
- Otto: Well, good mornin', Friar Tuck.
- Friar Tuck: Shh. Otto, for you, Otto. From Robin Hood.
- Skippy: Well, Mr. Sheriff, sir, it's my birthday present, sir.
- Mother Rabbit: Have you no heart? We all scrimped and saved to give it to him.
- Sis Rabbit: Oh, he's so handsome. Just like his reward posters.
- Tagalong Rabbit: Not much like Mr. Robin Hood.
- Toby Turtle: Gee. Did Robin Hood really give it to you?
- Lady Kluck: Why, it's your turn to serve, Marian, dear.
- Maid Marian: Are you ready, Lady Kluck?
- Captain Crocodile: Your Highness, with your royal permission, we are ready to begin.
- Nutsy: Yes, sir, Sheriff, sir.
- Old Sexton: And long live Maid Marian!
- Little Sister: Hooray! Hooray!
- Trigger: Yep. It's one of the prettiest scaffolds you ever built, Sheriff.
- King Richard: Oh, Friar Tuck. It appears that I now have an outlaw for an in-law. (Laughing) It's not bad.
The Rescuers (1977):
- Bernard: "Good day, sir."
Care Bears (1985):
- Matthew Miller: "It's not fair! I don't want a baby sister!"
- Eddie: "Just wait 'til the baby gets home, you'll hardly ever see your parents at all!"
- Murphy: "Let's go see out tent, buddy."
- Sanford: "That's the nest of the Western Wood Peewee."
- Joey: "Nah, but they make me look awful."
- Missy: "Uh, Joey? Want to help carry my books?"
- Fred: "Can I swing, Joey?"
- Tommy: "It's taffy. Chewy, chewy taffy."
- Carl: "Yep."
- Mary: "Ready to play soccer, Carl?"
- Timmy: "Carl can't kick the ball."
- Millie Jacobs: "All right, Mother."
- Charlie: "There goes Jinx Jacobs. Let's follow her for some laughs."
- Jimmy: "You? No way."
- Tricia: "Kathy, we'll never make it. This car is a piece of junk."
- Kathy: "I know, but it's all we've got, Tricia. At least we built it ourselves."
- Willis Carter: "Where'd you get that car, girls? Outta the trash can?"
- Benny: "You'd better put it back before it falls apart."
- Patti Johnson: "I think so, Miss. Peal."
- Lisa: "But, Mommy--"
- Melanie: "There. That'll hold it. Better than new."
- Kara: "I don't care, Mother! I don't wanna go to Aunt Hellen's! I don't like her!"
- Paula Schaeffer: "He's winning! It's not possible!"
- Tom: "Who is that weird looking kid?"
- Melissa: "I've never seen him before. Anyway, I'm voting for Paula."
- Becky: "You are not! I tagged you out before you touched home."
- Sandra: "I'm safe!"
- Ken: "Hey, come back! You've got my bicycle!"
- Jim: "It's my bicycle."
- David: "Mom, some of my favorite stars are missing tonight."
- Tyler: "Hi, Joshua. Ready to play?"
- Joshua: "Good morning, everyone."
- Darlene: "Not it. David's it."
- Wendy: "Hey! There's a new shop opening up."
- Jeff: "Say, what's this?"
- Linda: "So, this is where you work, Wendy."
- Ricky: "Gangway!"
- Natalie: "Gimme back my books, Eddie! I don't want your grubby hands on them!"
- Eddie: "Fine! I was getting sick of carrying them anyway!"
- Susie: "Gosh, it's so crowded in here, there's hardly any room for me to skate."
- Mary: "But, Mom, King's hot."
- Joey: "Okay."
- Elaine: "It's hot. Let's turn on the sprinkler and run through it."
- Jill: "My name is Jill. I've come to help you."
- Amy: "What do you wanna do?"
- Keith: "This game is dumb. Let's do something fun."
- Cloud Worm: "I'm the cloud worm. What are you?"
- Jill Wayland: "I can never have any fun."
- Hal: "So?"
- Charlie: "Where?"
The Simpsons (1986-present)
- Homer Simpson: "Well, Goodnight son!"
Scooby Doo and the Ghoul School (1988):
- (Matches Growling)
- Mrs. Grimwood: "Matches, come here."
- Sibella: "What's wrong with batty? I'm Sibella, Count Dracula's daughter. Fang-tastic to meet you."
- Winnie the Werewolf: "Helloooooooooo."
- Elsa Frankenteen: "Hi! I'm Elsa Frankenteen."
- Phantasma: "Hi! I'm Phantasma. Wanna hear me play?"
- Tanis: "Are they the new gym teachers?"
- Miguel: "I've made visual contact by scope. Looks like those girls are doing some sort of weird ritual."
- Tug Roper: "I'm not surprised. It's Halloween all year long at that old Grimwood place."
- Grunt: "Hey, let me see, Miguel."
- Baxter: "Tug, it's-- It's Colonel Calloway."
- Colonel Calloway: "At ease, men."
- Jamal Williams: "Our ball is now in Grimwood territory. Recommend a recon patrol to retrieve it."
- Revolta: "So, the Grimwood girls have a new coach, eh?"
- Grim Creeper: "It was a good thing I dropped my Venus spy traps into Grimwood's garden."
The Handsome Boy King (1993):
- Scott: "Life's not fair, is it? You see, I-- Well, I shall never be king."
- Zack: "Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?"
- Maxfield: "Scott. Drop him."
- Ronald: "Simon."
- Young Simon: "Dad! Dad! Come on, Dad, we gotta go. Wake up."
- Serena: "Your son is awake."
- Young Nichole: "Hi, Simon."
- Sarah: "What do you think, Serena?"
- Sheera: "Well, well, well, Bedford. What have we got here?"
- Bedford: "I don't know, Sheera. What do you think, Evan?"
- (Evan Laughing)
- Terry: "Get out! Get out! Get outta here!"
- Patrick: "I love this. Bowling for buzzards."
- Adult Simon "It means no worries for the rest of your days."
- Adult Nichole: "Who are you?"
The Lion King (1994):
- Scar: "Life's not fair, is it? You see, I-- Well, I shall never be king."
- Zazu: "Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?"
- Mufasa: "Scar. Drop him."
- Rafiki: "Simba."
- Young Simba: "Dad! Dad! Come on, Dad, we gotta go. Wake up."
- Sarabi: "Your son is awake."
- Young Nala: "Hi, Simba."
- Sarafina: "What do you think, Sarabi?"
- Shenzi: "Well, well, well, Banzai. What have we got here?"
- Banzai: "I don't know, Shenzi. What do you think, Ed?"
- (Ed Laughing)
- Timon: "Get out! Get out! Get outta here!"
- Pumbaa: "I love this. Bowling for buzzards."
- Adult Simba "It means no worries for the rest of your days."
- Adult Nala: "Who are you?"
Toy Story (1995):
- Mr. Potato Head: "Ages three and up. It's on my box. Ages three and up. I'm not supposed to be babysitting princess drool."
- Slinky: "Right here, Woody. And I'm red this time."
- Buzz Lightyear:
A Looney's Adventure (1997):
- Mr. Woods: "Do not panic. Do not panic! We are trained professionals. Now, stay calm. We are going around the tree."
- Dr. Penelope: "Oh, my. There's quite a gap, Mr. Woods. Shouldn't we tell the queen?"
- Princess Tricia: "Winds died down. They'll be here soon."
- The Queen: "Just be confident, dear. You'll be fine."
- Johannis: "It's okay, Your Highness. Gaps happen. We just lost a few inches, that's all."
- Lottie: "Hey, come back here!"
- Carlitos: "Look out!"
- Melvin: "I'm sorry!"
- Holt: "Where's the food?"
- Sprouncer: "So where is it? Where's my food?"
- Sally: "Get back! Get back! Get back, you horrible beast! I have no fear!"
- Dizzy: "Owie! Owie, owie."
- Robert the Ringmaster: "No!"
- Lubenloch: "I hate performing on an empty stomach!"
- Skinny: "Robert, what's the point?"
- Martin: "So, being a ladybug automatically makes me a girl, is that it, fly boy? Huh?"
- Lispy: "Shh. He's in a trance."
- Maurice: "Oh, yet again, it is up to me to rescue the performance. Lispy, come."
- (Tucker and Roller Talking Gibberish)
- Ash: "Yes! I am Ash!"
- Pikachu: "Pikachu."
- Brock: "Who goes there?"
- Umberto: "Leave this island before it's too late."
- Princess Sara:
- Miranda (Hoenn): "Yes, What is it my princess?"
- Kipper: "Hello. Where have you come from?"
- Tiger: "Guess what I've got?"
- Pig: "One for Tiger. One for Holly. One for Jake. One for Sammy. And one for Kipper."
- Magic Frog: "You found me. But you'll never catch me!"
The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride (1998):
- Young Kiara: "Daddy, let go."
- Young Kovu: "Who are you, Pridelander?"
- Zira: "Simba."
- Nuka "Kovu, Kovu, Kovu. Scar wasn't even his father. He just took him in."
- Young Vitani: "Nuka, where's Kovu? Did you leave him out there on his own again?"
- Adult Kovu: "I will avenge Scar. Take his place in the Pride Lands."
- Adult Vitani: "Mmmh. Sheesh."
A Bug's Life (1998):
- Mr. Soil: "Do not panic. Do not panic! We are trained professionals. Now, stay calm. We are going around the lead."
- Dr. Flora: "Oh, my. There's quite a gap, Mr. Soil. Shouldn't we tell the queen?"
- Princess Atta: "Winds died down. They'll be here soon."
- The Queen: "Just be confident, dear. You'll be fine."
- Thorny: "It's okay, Your Highness. Gaps happen. We just lost a few inches, that's all."
- Dot: "Hey, come back here!"
- Cornelius: "Look out!"
- Flik: "I'm sorry!"
- Molt: "Where's the food?"
- Hopper: "So where is it? Where's my food?"
- Rosie: "Get back! Get back! Get back, you horrible beast! I have no fear!"
- Dim: "Owie! Owie, owie."
- P.T. Flea: "No!"
- Heimlich: "I hate performing on an empty stomach!"
- Slim: "P.T., what's the point?"
- Francis: "So, being a ladybug automatically makes me a girl, is that it, fly boy? Huh?"
- Gypsy: "Shh. He's in a trance."
- Manny: "Oh, yet again, it is up to me to rescue the performance. Gypsy, come."
- (Tuck and Roll Talking Gibberish)
SpongeBob SquarePants (1999-present):
- SpongeBob: "Today's the big day, Gary."
- Patrick: "Go, SpongeBob!"
The Female's World (1999):
- Ms. Flower: "Do not panic. Do not panic! We are trained professionals. Now, stay calm. We are going around the tree."
- Mr. Bud: "Oh, my. There's quite a gap, Ms. Flower. Shouldn't we tell the king?"
- Prince Richard: "Winds died down. They'll be here soon."
- The King: "Just be confident, son. You'll be fine."
- Thornetta: "It's okay, Your Highness. Gaps happen. We just lost a few inches, that's all."
- Finn: "Hey, come back here!"
- Clarice: "Look out!"
- May: "I'm sorry!"
- Vincenza: "Where's the food?"
- Nefaria: "So where is it? Where's my food?"
- Melvin: "Get back! Get back! Get back, you horrible beast! I have no fear!"
- Dizzie: "Owie! Owie, owie."
- Rhonda the Ringmaster: "No!"
- Henrietta: "I hate performing on an empty stomach!"
- Skye: "Rhonda, what's the point?"
- Janice: "So, bein' a clown automatically makes me a boy, is that it, Helena? Huh?"
- Quasi: "Shh. She's in a trance."
- Margaret: "Oh, yet again, it is up to me to rescue the performance. Quasi, come."
- (Tomira and Trish Talking Gibberish)
Toy Story 2 (1999):
- Wheezy: "Hey, Woody."
- Jessie: "Yee-haw!"
- Stinky Pete: "Turn me around, Bullseye, so I can see."
Dora the Explorer (2000-2019)
The Emperor's New Groove (2000)
- Kuzco: "Would ya look at that? Pretty pathetic, huh?"
Monsters, Inc. (2001)
- Randall Boggs: "WAZOWSKI!!"
The Tarbosaurus King (2003):
- Sarpedon: "Life's not fair, is it? You see, I-- Well, I shall never be king."
- Zander: "Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?"
- Manfred: "Sarpedon. Drop him."
- Ricky: "Samson."
- Young Samson: "Dad! Dad! Come on, Dad, we gotta go. Wake up."
- Sakari: "Your son is awake."
- Young Natalie: "Hi, Samson."
- Stella: "What do you think, Sakari?"
- Shura: "Well, well, well, Kurt. What have we got here?"
- Kurt: "I don't know, Shura. What do you think, Axel?"
- (Axel Laughing)
- Toby: "Get out! Get out! Get outta here!"
- Denko: "I love this. Bowling for buzzards."
- Adult Samson "It means no worries for the rest of your days."
- Adult Natalie: "Who are you?"
Home on the Range (2004)
- Alameda Slim: "Pleasure doing business, you know!"
The Tarbosaurus King 2: Samson's Kingdom (2005):
- Young Kaila: "Daddy, let go."
- Young Koro: "Who are you, Mesozoiclander?"
- Zyphire: "Samson."
- Nico "Koro, Koro, Koro. Sarpedon wasn't even his father. He just took him in."
- Young Vera: "Nico, where's Koro? Did you leave him out there on his own again?"
- Adult Koro: "I will avenge Sarpedon. Take his place in the Mesozoic Lands."
- Adult Vera: "Mmmh. Sheesh."
Tarzan II (2005)
Chicken Little (2005)
- Chicken Little: Run for your lives! Everyone! Run for cover! SOS! Mayday! Mayday! Code Red! Duck and Cover! You're all in Danger!
Flushed Away (2006)
Bee Movie (2007)
Kung Fu Panda (2008)
- Master Oogway: Why was something be wrong if you want to see my old friend?
Toy Story 3 (2010)
Bubble Guppies (2011-present)
- Molly: Hi! It's me, Molly! And it's time for...
Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011):
- Boss Wolf: It’s almost done, Lord Shen. But we’ve run out of metal.
- Lord Shen: Search the farthest villages. Find more metal! China will be mine.
- Master Storming Ox: Your House?
- Soothsayer: We shall see, Shen.
- Master Thundering Rhino: What do you want, Shen?
- Master Croc: And then you’ll be stopped... by the unstoppable weapon.
- Master Boar: Yeah.
- Po’s Dad: My son is alive.
Hotel Transylvania (2012)
- Dracula: Peekaboo!
All Hail King Julien (2014):
- Uncle King Julien: "Masikura."
- Masikura: "Yes, your majesty."
- Clover: "Is he all right?"
- Xixi: "Oh, the kingdom is abuzz, atwitter, and excited to catch its first glimpse of our new king. I'm Xixi reporting live from the coronation."
- Ted: "We're lemurs. I'm surprised we lived this long."
- Hector: "Hard to do worse than the last few idiots."
- Horst: "It is raining mangos. Hallelujah!"
- Karl: "So, we finally meet."
- Abner: "It's our watering hole."
- Sage Moondancer: "Technically, but I'm not big on labels. We're all children of the universe."
- Timo: "Ouch!"
- Todd: "King Julien, you saved us."
- Crimson: "Oh, I never get to have any fun."
- Crocodile Assistant: "The lemurs had to reschedule. They're not coming today."
- Crocodile Ambassador: "What? I've been preparing for weeks. They didn't even give us forty-eight hours noted."
- Tammy: "That's your little one?"
- Rob McTodd/NursePhantom: "Oh, a fossa got me! My leg! Where's my leg?"
- Dr. S: "Technically, you require a medical license to call yourself a doctor, but the medical society overlooked on thing: You don't need a license when you operate OUT OF A CAVE!"
- King Joey: "That's just great! And thens we build a maze, right? Big gigantic maze with lots of dead ends, right?"
- Fred the Giant Scorpion: "A giant scorpion, big and ugly? Diapers on my head? Eat babies? I only EVER ate that one baby! Just the one, and now its all everybody ever talks about! These are lies! Lies! Everything I ever believed in is a lie! King Julien is gonna pay for this!"
- Maggie the Unwashed: "Not true."
- Princess Julienne: "Oh, I forgot how ugly they all are. Barty, please tell me you brought your travel scepter. I can't risk one of their filthy hands touching me."
- Prince Barty: "Oh, I left the travel scepter back at the condo. Blazes, why did I pack so lightly? Close your eyes, dear. What we can't see doesn't exist."
- Butterfish: "How much longer is this gonna take, baby? I still gotta get to work."
- Ringo: "Maurice cannot hear us anymore. He has forsaken us."
- Dingbert: "But, Ringo, he was our Chosen One. Where will we find another?"
- (Hans Moaning Loudly)
- Andy Fairfax: "Andy Fairfax."
- Pam Simonsworthington: "Ahem."
- Koto: "You have saved me. I owe you my life, brother."
- Trent: "You know, for too long, we've shared the sea with inferior fish."
- Amy: "Hey, Koto, what's up?"
- MomBot: "Get back to your room!"
Kung Fu Panda 3 (2016)
- Kai: Master Oogway.
D.N. Ace (2019-2020)
- Huxley Plunderman: Get Back Here With My Lunch!!!