|This page is under construction.|
Please excuse its informal appearance while it is being worked on, as formatting may be changed over time. We hope to have this page completed as soon as possible!
Looney Tunes: The Fast Furries is an 2012 American animated comedy direct-to-dvd film directed by Sam Register. Produced by Warner Bros. Pictures, the film follows Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck (both voiced by Jeff Bergman) trying to do a race with somebody who plans to destroy the Warner Bros. company, but they need to get a fine team. The film also guest stars various Hanna-Barbera, Warner Bros., and Tex Avery (only Droopy) characters.
A man named Burg Manteon makes an evil plan by deciding to sell out Warner Bros. Daffy then discovers the evil plan and goes to spread the news to Bugs, who decides to challenge him to a racing contest. Meanwhile at Bugs’ home, he brings Porky, Lola, Sylvester, Granny, Pepé Le Pew, Yosemite Sam, Foghorn Leghorn, and Tweety Bird including Wile E. Coyote, Road Runner, and Tazmanian Devil. Foghorn then brings up the plan to bring various Warner Bros. character to help them.
Meanwhile at a meeting, Bugs, Daffy, and the others have bought various Warner Bros. characters such as Tom Cat, Fred Flintstone, Droopy, Jerry Mouse, Mystery, Inc., the Warner Bros and the Warner Sister, and various others. After that, they then meet at Burg Manteon’s factory where he then challenges them to racing.
At the racing area, millions of people cheer on the crowd with Bugs, Daffy, the gang, and various Warner Bros. characters getting ready to race. Burg then bans Road Runner and The Powerpuff Girls because they may cheat. They then start the game with people pushing and playing other people. The Brain gets something from a mystery box, unveiling a bomb which goes to Wakko, in which he eats it. The Brain is then shocked until he accidentally crashes his car. Burg’s robots decide to go racing too and push many people aside.
Tasmanian Devil then puts a bag of sandwiches in Wakko’s face, causing him to eat it and crash his car. The Powerpuff Girls then get into the race by picking their own car. They then tease and torment Tom by throwing paperballs at him which he uses Jerry & Tuffy to throw them to another car. He then laughs until his car cilmbs up a tree, all the way into outerspace with him still laughing. A small Iron Giant then uses a feather to tickle Scooby-Doo, causing him to crash into Shaggy, but they are ok. Bugs almost runs into them which runs into Granny, causing her to get mad, and use her own cane as a car.
- Jeff Bergman as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Sylvester Cat, Pepé Le Pew, Droopy, Fred Flintstone, Ranger Smith, George Jetson
- Doug Lawrence as Burg Manteon
- Kristen Wiig as Lola Bunny
- Bob Bergen as Porky Pig
- Sam Vincent as Tweety Bird
- June Foray as Granny
- Maurice LaMarche as Yosemite Sam, The Brain
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Foghorn Leghorn, Barney Rubble
- Dee Bradley Baker as Tasmanian Devil, Wolf, Monsieur Mallah, Mr. Tawny, Desaad, Felix Faust, Hal Jordan, Teekl, Ultra-Humanite
- Paul Julian as Road Runner (archive recordings), (uncredited)
- Rob Paulsen as Yakko, Pinky
- Jess Harnell as Wakko
- Tress MacNeille as Dot
- William Hanna (archive recordings), Jeff Bennett, and Spike Brandt as Tom Cat (uncredited)
- Frank Welker as Buttons, Scooby-Doo, Ralph T. Guard, Jerry Mouse, Fred Jones, Mindy’s Father, Robots
- Grey DeLisle as Daphne Blake
- Mindy Cohn as Velma Dinkley
- Nancy Cartwright as Mindy
- Matthew Lillard as Shaggy Rogers
- Kath Soucie as Tuffy “Nibbles” Mouse
- Jim Cummings as Cool Cat
- Vin Diesel as The Iron Giant
- Elizabeth Daily as Buttercup
- Tara Strong as Bubbles
- Cathy Cavadini as Blossom