The Malayan or Jackson's tiger (Panthera tigris jacksoni) is a tiger subspecies that inhabits the southern and central parts of the Malay Peninsula and has been classified as Critically Endangered by IUCN in 2015 as the population was roughly estimated at 250 to 340 adult individuals in 2013; this population likely comprises less than 250 mature breeding individuals, with a declining trend. When in 1968 Panthera tigris corbetti was newly designated, the tigers inhabiting the Malayan Peninsula were included into this subspecies. In 2004, Panthera tigris jacksoni was recognised as a new subspecies when a genetic analysis found that they are distinct in mtDNA and micro-satellite sequences from Panthera tigris corbetti. In Malay language the tiger is called harimau, also abbreviated to rimau.
- It played Grizz in We Bare Endangered Species and We Bare Endangered Species: The Movie
- It played Nom Nom in We Bare Tigers and We Bare Tigers: The Movie
- It played M in Alphanimals
- It played Robin Synder in The Powerpuff Tigers
- It played Rugops in Safari Park (Jurassic Park Series) (NatureRules1 and GavenLovesAnimals' Style)
- It played Brick in The Powerpuff Asian Animals