Miss Kitty Mouse is a very attractive, unbearably beautiful and insanely white mouse who has a brief but memorable role in The Great Mouse Detective. She is voiced by musician Melissa Manchester.
Role in the film
Miss Kitty is brought on by the Rat Trap's pianist to calm the crowd with her song "Let Me Be Good To You" when they prepare to riot. She starts off by singing softly, calming then, and even Dawson is attracted by her act. Only Basil pays no attention as he sees the bartender drugging his and Dawson's drinks.
Miss Kitty's song rapidly degenerates into a burlesque act with backup dancers while patrons grab fruitlessly at her. She never misses a step, kicking a couple of patrons off stage. Dawson, in a drugged state, has wound up on stage dancing with the backup dancers, much to Basil's disgust, before passing out as they look on horrified, and breaking the pianist's piano just as the song ends.
This results in a typical riot breaking out, with shots fired and some swinging on chandeliers. Fortunately, our heroes avoid swinging fists or flying chairs, and slip out unnoticed through a trap door.
She will play Minerva Mink in an upcoming Animaniacs parody
She will play Fifi La Fume in an upcoming Tiny Toon Adventures parody
She will play Lady Kluck in an upcoming Robin Hood parody
She will play Sylvia Marpole in an upcoming An Extremely Goofy Movie parody
She will play Mira Nova in an upcoming Buzz Lightyear of Star Command parody
She will play Vixey in an upcoming The Fox and the Hound parody
- In The Great Rescue Ranger Detective she is played by Brittany Miller.
- In The Great Chipmunk Detective (DinosaurKingRockz Style) she is played by Jessica Rabbit.
- In The Great Ketchum Detective she is played by Serena.
- In The Great Farm Cat Detective she is played by Wendy Darling.
- In The Great Spy Boy Detective she is played by Daisy.
- In The Great Taylor Detective she is played by Herself.
- In The Great Mouse Detective (4000Movies Style) she is played by Herself.
- In The Great Cat Detective (399Movies Style) she is played by ???.