Most famed for inspiring the character Nemo in the Walt Disney/Pixar film "Finding Nemo", the common or Ocellaris clownfish (Amphiprion ocellaris) is the most familiar of the clownfish and the species most frequently found in pet shops. Like other clownfish, this species is brightly coloured, the bright orange body contrasting with three bold, white, vertical stripes that have black edges. There is also a thin black line around the tips of each fin. The common clownfish is almost identical in appearance to the clown anemonefish (Amphiprion percula), but has 11 spines in the dorsal fin compared to 10, while the spiny part of the dorsal fin is also taller.
- It played Apatosaurus in Fantasia (NatureRules1 Version).
- They played Nemo, Marlin, and Coral in Finding Nemo Remake.
- It played Flounder in The Little Mer-Zebra (NatureRules1 Version)
- It played Marty in Madagascar Series (NatureRules1 Version) and Madagascar Series (NatureRules1 Style).
- It played Lyla (Mermaid) in Mako Ocean Animals and Oceans: Just Add Animals
- It played O in Alphanimals.