Parasaurolophus is a genus of ornithopod dinosaur that lived in what is now North America during the Late Cretaceous Period, about 76.5–73 million years ago. It was a herbivore that walked both as a biped and a quadruped. Three species are recognized: P. walkeri (the type species), P. tubicen, and the short-crested P. cyrtocristatus. Remains are known from Alberta (Canada), and New Mexico and Utah (USA). The genus was first described in 1922 by William Parks from a skull and partial skeleton found in Alberta.
- It played Gazelle in Prehistopia
- They played Danny and Sawyer in Dinosaurs Don't Dance (NatureRules1 Version)
- It played Blue Wildebeest in The Dinosaur King (1994)
- It played Pearl in Max Taylor (Steven Universe)
- It played Gibson in Super Robot Dinosaur Team Hyperforce Go!
- It played Luan Loud in The Dinosaur House
- Jurassic Park Series (NatureRules1 Version) - It is played by Grant's Zebra
- Animal King (Dinosaur King) - It is played by White-Tailed Deer
- The Good Zebra, AFRICAN ANIMAL and Animal Train - It is played by Thomson's Gazelle
- ASIAN ANIMAL - It is played by Przewalski's Horse
- AMERICAN ANIMAL - It is played by Pronghorn
- Northeastern Asian Animal - It is played by Caribou