The Philippine eagle (Pithecophaga jefferyi) is the world's largest eagle, and one of the most threatened raptors. It is also the national bird of the Philippines. The male and female Philippine eagle are similar in appearance, possessing a creamy white belly and underwing, whilst the upperparts are a rich chocolate-brown, with a paler edge. The long feathers of the head and nape form a distinctive, shaggy crest and are creamy-buff in colour with black streaks. Philippine eagle chicks have white down, and juveniles are similar in appearance to adults but have white margins to the feathers on the back and upperwing. The Philippine eagle has heavy, yellow legs with large, powerful claws, and the large, deep bill is a bluish-grey. The Philippine eagle can live up to 60 years of age! Also known as the 'monkey-eating eagle', the Philippine eagle feeds mainly on monkeys and flying lemurs. Hunting in pairs, one Philippine eagle will act as a decoy, while the other swoops in with a surprise attack on a group of monkeys.
- It played Rivera in Asian Animals, Inc.
- It played Pteranodon in ASIAN ANIMAL
- It played Elsa in We're Back! An Asian Animal's Story
- It played Miss Keane in The Powerpuff Eagles, The Powerpuff Eagles Movie, and The Powerpuff Eagles (2016)
- It played Rita Santos (Mermaid) in Mako Eagles