Pteranodon is a genus of pterosaurs which included some of the largest known flying reptiles, with wingspans over 6 metres (20 ft). It existed during the late Cretaceous geological period of North America in present day Kansas, Alabama, Nebraska, Wyoming, and South Dakota. More fossil specimens of Pteranodon have been found than any other pterosaur, with about 1,200 specimens known to science, many of them well preserved with nearly complete skulls and articulated skeletons. It was an important part of the animal community in the Western Interior Seaway.
- It played Yellow Wild Force Ranger in Animal Rangers Wild Force
- It played Stormfly in the How to Train Your Dinosaur (NatureRules1/GavenLovesAnimals Style) Trilogy
- It is played by Bald Eagle in Jurassic Park Series (NatureRules1 Version), AMERICAN ANIMAL, and North American Age series
- It is played by Haast's Eagle in Pleistocene Park Series
- It is played byAfrican Fish Eagle in AFRICAN ANIMAL
- It is played by Philippine Eagle in ASIAN ANIMAL
- It is played by Gyrfalcon in ARCTIC ANIMAL