Quetzalcoatlus northropi is an azhdarchid pterosaur known from the Late Cretaceous of North America (Maastrichtian stage) and one of the largest known flying animals of all time. It is a member of the family Azhdarchidae, a family of advanced toothless pterosaurs with unusually long, stiffened necks. Its name comes from the Mesoamerican feathered serpent god Quetzalcoatl.
- It plays as Turtlebirds in The Croods (NatureRules1 Style)
- It plays as White Stork in NatureRules1's Prehistory Show
- It is played by Bald Eagle in Walking With Yellowstone Animals
- It is played by Martial Eagle in Walking with Serengeti Animals
- It is played by Indian Vulture in Walking with Indian Animals
- It is played by Gyrfalcon in Walking with Arctic Animals