The ring-necked pheasant (Phasianus colchicus) was introduced to Britain by the Romans and Normans; further introductions of various races (or 'subspecies') have been made since, and it is now our commonest gamebird. As the different races have since interbred, adult plumage is extremely variable. Adult males are attractive and unmistakable, with a long tail, bright red wattles around the eyes, a chestnut coloured body, and an iridescent green or bluish head, which is often separated from the body by a white collar. Females are paler in colour, with spots and streaks, which provide good camouflage.
- It played Indian Peafowl in The Grizzly King
- It played Indian Peafowl in The Penguin King (My Version)
- It played Struthiomimus in Northeastern Asian Animal
- It played itself in Bambi Series (Samwei1234 Style)
- It played Congo Peafowl in The Cave Lion King Series