The short-faced bear (Arctodus spp.) is an extinct bear that inhabited North America during the Pleistocene epoch from about 1.8 Mya until 11,000 years ago. It was the most common early North American bear and was most abundant in California. There are two recognized species: Arctodus pristinus and Arctodus simus, with the latter considered one of the largest known terrestrial mammalian carnivores.
- They played as Koslov, Raymond and Kevin in Prehistopia
- It played as Spinosaurus in Cenozoic Park Series
- It played as Bearowl in The Croods (NatureRules1 Style)
- It played Pug-Faced Paulie in The Powerpuff Pleistocene Animals (2016)
- It played as Ankylosaurus in PLEISTOCENE ANIMAL